VFW History 2000-2001
COMMANDER: NOEL KRAMER
Senior Vice Commander: Herman “Cisco” Francisco
Junior Vice Commander: Thomas “Tom” Morado
· Apr 27, Department Commander Emory Russel installed officers for VFW year.
· July 4, Attended July 4 celebration and District meeting at Olongapo.
· Aug 3, Received donation from Japan VFW Post and were donated to Street Children Foundation and Calvary Church.
· Post monthly meeting place was transferred to Safari Lodge.
· Sep 2, VJ day remembered at the US Ambassadors residence.
· Nov, Senior Vice Commander Cisco assumed position as Commander while Commander Kramer was out of the country.
· Feb 2, 2001, conducted Annual Fun Day with Golf Tournament and lunch, and raffle at the Safari Lodge. Fun raising netted $1,471.00.
· Mar 1, Acting Commander Cisco left for US due to death of his sister.
· Mar 11, Apple computer donated to school for deaf.
· The following Awards were received:
1. Certificate of Appreciation from Baguio School for the Deaf
2. Certificate of Appreciation for Scholarship Program from Save our Street Children.
3. Certificate of Street Kids Feeding from Save our Street Children Foundation.
4. Outstanding Community Service Program.
5. Outstanding Achievement 100% Award.
6. Outstanding Youth Activities Award.